In recent weeks, clients and workers have been questioned about car block engine heaters. If it is safe to use for a long time, start your car remotely while it is still running. What exactly are they doing? etc. …?
Yes! Here you will find information to answer your question. But if you are looking for more information about car engine block heaters visit https://www.hotheadheater.com/.
Image Source: Google
Can I start my car remotely while it's still on?
– Yes! The block heating system is not connected to your vehicle's electrical system so the remote starting system or your vehicle's computer starting system will not be damaged during startup.
What is the function of the engine block heater?
– Engine block heater keeps your car warm in cold and snowy weather like an electric sofa cover. This allows plenty of fluids and oil to stay warm so that when the engine is started, all of the fluids can flow to the places needed for safe and normal operation of the engine in cold weather.
– Depending on the make, model and year of construction of the vehicle, the heating engine block can run for a certain period of time and then turn off and turn on again after a certain period of time.
At what temperature should I start my car?
– Most block engine heating systems are operated only in conditions below -18 ° C
– In fact, the device heater will ONLY turn on at this temperature. which means it is turned on but not turned on at -5 ° C
Will my car hurt if I leave it for a long time?
– not! Leaving the vehicle running for a long period of time will not have a harmful effect on the vehicle engine or other systems. However, it wastes energy and costs money if you are not planning to use the vehicle anytime soon