Forensic technology has become a broad field of investigation which refers to the scientific evidence used in criminal cases. Physical evidence consists of a scientific collection and analysis. There are many new aspects of this type of technology in order to establish facts i.e to be used in civil or criminal cases.
One technical field that has a lot to offer is digital best forensic video analysis software. Criminals and terrorists have the opportunity to use a variety of electronic devices in their crimes. As crime with digital components is increasing, it is necessary for law enforcement to have the tools to fight this crime. Digital forensics software has the capacity to recover data from computers that have been reformatted or repartitioned.
Other software programs that are used in forensic investigation process are:
• A program capable of wiping the hard drive clean
• The type of spy software can find a hidden partition, plus, rapidly process large hard drive, and more.
• Images can compress into a "flat" image of a floppy disk for analysis
• A "partition manager" that examines all partitions on the hard drive and can switch them around or even hide them
• A new program to protect information write blocker computer more effective than past programs
The science that interprets the contents of the image is forensic image analysis. Some companies have resulted in inefficient equipment that cut costs and speed up the investigation.
The equipment is designed to perform a comparison of photography, content analysis, photogrammetry i.e used as crime scene reconstruction software and to authenticate images. Through various techniques, mega data, pixel aspect ratio, and errors are used to extract information from videos, photos, and animations. It is effective even when an individual has attempted to jam-proof.